Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin Spice Ground Coffee!

Wal Mart sometimes carries the most random stuff -- stuff that you can't find in other stores.  I was there for ice cream, but scanned the aisles for pumpkin stuff before I left.  I saw some muffins and other things that I didn't feel like trying at the moment.

But when I saw this:
The packaging is fun and hard to resist!
... I just knew I had to have it!  I was so excited to brew myself some the very next morning.  Every day, when I brew coffee just for me, I use four tablespoons and four cups of water, which is about 16 ounces of coffee.

When I tore open my bag, it certainly smelled yummy!  It smelled like Dunkin's usual welcoming aroma, but with a sweet mix of spices.

So, I brewed myself some.  Flavored coffee versus coffee flavored by a syrup are very different.  Usually, with flavored coffee, the taste is much more subtle.  Thus, this coffee (of course) doesn't taste like the pumpkin coffee you would order at a DD store.  Instead, it tasted of all the spices of the season - it actually tasted a little too spicey. 

The next day, I used two tablespoons of plain Dunkin' and two tablespoons of Pumpkin Spice.  That was a perfect combination!  When it comes to coffee, sometimes it is a lot of trial-and-error.  The coffee has a BIT of an artificial taste, but it is still so fun to brew, drink and enjoy.

 Dunkin' Donuts coffee in a Starbucks mug?!  Blasphemy!
 On a semi-related note, I can't wait to get some Thanksgiving Blend at Starbucks soon.  It is so good!

Happy coffee hunting,
BeatlesFreak

OTHER COFFEE POSTS YOU MIGHT ENJOY:


Don't forget to become a fan of My Pumpkin Obsession on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment